Sunday 24 July 2011

Brink in London

Brink on Brick Lane

Brink
This was a show in London called Brink to help show case Bournemouth Arts final previous students projects and mine was based on Aviation. This show allowed me to have a public London viewing base to help start my illustration practice get off the ground and enjoyed the response's i got from the viewers.
I was doing the London thing of living up in London for the week while the show was on and went in every day and placed out my business cards, paper planes and stickers to allow more people to take something away with them to help show case myself. The show was a complete success and  i understand what i need to do to help push my practice forward and the type of finish the industry demands and likes for a good exhibition. This then will allow me to have a happy successful viewing session from the audience allowing the work to be at its greatest potential for the possible clients and agents to have interest in my work exhibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment